Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scootin' in the yard






Scoot recently ventured beyond the safe haven of his carpeted realm into the wide open spaces of our backyard. He enjoyed himself thoroughly and even posed for a few pictures. Friggs was all too thrilled to have Blake out there in his domain. You see, Friggs has many great adventures within the confines of our little yard. On the very same playscape, you might encounter Superman, a shark eating a fish, dinosaurs playing hide-and-seek, a death-defying rescue of Baby Jaguar, or some combination of the above. Our backyard is a happening place. And Friggs can't wait for Blake to join him. So he was understandably excited when Kimberly took Blake out there to crawl around for a while. He actually took these pictures.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just read your blog. I love it! I need to update mine, I know -- but I keep thinking it should be about the wedding and we haven't gotten our "real" pictures back from the photographer yet. Or at least that's the story I'm stickin' with in defense. :)

Sascha Terry said...

I want to join the adventures in the backyard! Can I come and play? I promise to bring Elisa!

Carlsons said...

Hey you crazy people! We can't get in touch with you on the phone bc you changed your numbers. We are also obviously not your friends anymore since we are not listed on your "Friends" link. We see where we stand in your life! Would you be so kind as to email me your new numbers. Miss you all! Love Lori

da momma said...

your family is so beauitful! whitney (coker)