Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sad Dad

Kimberly took a couple of pictures of the boys in the bluebonnets near Papa C and Grammy's house. She went up to visit last week and left me here all alone, by myself. But don't be sad for me, I just worked all day and then came home to an empty house where I scrounged for some leftovers to eat. I came up with some green beans and a couple of questionable deviled eggs. And just to rub it in my face, Kimberly comes home with vivid tales of kite-flying and lazing about in the sun-drenched bluebonnet fields of Brenham. (I think it's the actual field where they film those saccharine Blue-Bell commercials with the picturesque families.) Oh, well, you probably aren't reading this anyway. You just skipped right down to the pictures. No matter, I've got some worms to go eat, anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad to that I am missing them growing. Blake is huge and absolutely adorable. Please give them both a big hug and a kiss from us. Love ya'll

Debbie