Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Delicious Snack

The other day Seth asked me if he could make himself a PB&J. I was busy nursing, so I said sure. When I went downstairs, he said he couldn't find the bread so he made himself something else. Something really, Super Delicious!! Here's the recipe because I'm sure you'll want to make it too. Hey, it's full of protein.
In a bowl, mix:
peanut butter
oatmeal
a little water
cashews
Stir. Top with a handful of grated cheddar cheese.
Eat with a spoon.
YUM!

Of course, I have have trouble getting the kid to eat enchiladas, but whatever.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

That so sounds like something Isaac would do, in fact I am pretty sure some of Isaac's recipes are very similar to Seth's. Once Isaac wanted to make a PB&J by himself and realized that we were out of peanut butter so he substituted real peanuts and graciously shared half his sandwich with Gabe. YUM! (& very crunchy)He can come up with the weirdest concoctions, which make me want to gag a little. As long as he eats what he makes, I don't care!

Amy Porter said...

hilarious!!! Will you make that for us this weekend?!!

larshannon said...

I'm not sure why it is so hard to eat enchiladas. Great recipe!