Thursday, July 23, 2009

Aggie Weekend Continued...

I mentioned in the last post that we had a lot of company, The Porters, the Dyers, and all their kids. We had too much fun on our "staycation." Together with the Cummings, who are also local, we went to Sea World on Friday. We were a big crew, but we had a ton of fun. We even got rained on a little, which was awesome. Cullen did really well and didn't seem to care at all about the heat. I am so thankful God has blessed Kyle and I with such wonderful friends. We all met our freshman year in Aggies For Christ (except for Amy, who clearly chose the wrong school!) In fact, Victor Cummings was actually on my first date with Kyle - we double dated. The next day when I saw Victor he said Kyle and I hit it off so well he knew Kyle was the one for me - he even put it in writing that we would be married within three years. And we were! So, here's to old friends!!

Mallory Porter and Friggs

Cullen and Elly Dyer
my guys

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Wow.... how did you ever get that last pic.

larshannon said...

Looks like. Friends make life so much better.

Anonymous said...

paw says looks like blakes going for that naval