Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Aggie Weekend

This last weekend 9 people staying with us. Nine! Really, I thrive in chaos, so it was wonderful. We had the Dyers in Cullen's room, the Porters in the playroom, and Jarod's mom in the boys' room. The week before, at Grammy's house we let the boys sleep together in their little tent, and they did great, so we thought that it would work again. Wrong. All the grown ups are downstairs playing a game and all the kids are upstairs going to sleep. I thought our boys were doing well -they're zipped up in a tent, what could possibly happen? A lot. I heard noises so I went up to check on them. This is what I found.
So much for that idea! We ended up putting Blake in the pack-n-play in our closet and letting Cullen sleep in his swing. Seth remained in the tent. And here's a pic of Cullen. I love it when they're little and floppy and sleep so heavily wherever they are!

2 comments:

Esquire's Wife said...

I love the picture of Cullen! Connor used to sleep like that ALL the time when he was little. It was his favorite position, so we'd get him to sleep like that and then prop him on the couch with pillows so we could get him off our knees.

Amy Porter said...

We had such a great weekend!! I look forward to many more trips down there!