Thursday, June 25, 2009

Whitney Coker

Hey Whit. I don't remember your married name. This is a little weird to post a note to you here, but I don't have your email and you follow my blog. You changed your blog to invitation only sometime while I was busy having a baby. Invite me! I miss seeing pics of your adorable kids. Do you need my Google name or email or something? Let me know.

Aren't blogs funny? I feel like I've gotten back in touch with people and have renewed friendships through our blogs, even though we still may not have seen each other in years. Gotta love the internet.

9 comments:

da momma said...

hilarious! Hey pretty momma! Ill invite you! Just sign in with your email and yoru email's password when you get it....sorry I forgot to invite some people...and my email is whitterrell@yahoo.com

da momma said...

oh yeah and I need your email address...

Anonymous said...

hey this is whit whats up ? my married name is houston and you are invited to my blog whit

The Stringers said...

You're so funny. I have a sneaking suspicion that the last comment was posted by my father-in-law. The sad thing is, it took me a second to get it.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Don't you just love blogs????

Anonymous said...

this is whit and my kids are stil adorable but i cant post pictures because they all turned out ugly

da momma said...

Kim, whats your email?

The Stringers said...

kimberlydt309@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love the sweet game with Seth, love the pics of zinnias, love how you love your kiddoes, but most of all, LOVE pics of Baby Cullen. SO SWEET! Hugs to all the boys!
Mama