Friday, June 12, 2009

Cullen at three weeks

We are doing well around the Stringer household. Cullen eats like a champ and is a pretty easy baby, although he is turning out to be sensitive to dairy, like Blake was. No problem, we're taking care of it with NAET like we did with Blake. By the way, that's Natural Allergy Elimination Therapy. It sounds kinda hokey, and I would never have tried it if I had not had a solid, trustworthy recommendation for it. But, we did it with Blake and it worked, so we're doing it again for Cullen. Basically it's Applied Kinesiology and acupressure. I don't really care what it is, if it works, I'll do it. But, I digress. Cullen is doing well, and I am adjusting to little sleep. Hopefully it won't be too long before he's sleeping through the night - maybe a month or so. Seth and Blake slept through at about 6 weeks, but I'm not sure what to expect for a heavy preemie. Do those conditions cancel each other out and make him normal? Or will he do things at the "adjusted age"? We'll see. Anyway, here's some 2 and 3 week pics. He's three weeks old as of yesterday.

6 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Look at all that hair... he is so cute and seems so alert. Keep the pics coming.

Amy Porter said...

What a cutie!! He looks just like his brothers!! Can't wait to meet that little guy!!

Sarah said...

Precious little guy! He's a Stringer for sure! We're getting excited to see you guys soon and meet that precious little cutie!

Anonymous said...

you guys make good stringers paw said that

Stacia said...

Can I say I love that hair!!! What a sweet boy. I'm glad you're posting picture and that he's doing well. Thanks for the encouragement on Linden's teeth. I'm glad there's hope that they'll get to stay in.

Lisa Hanna said...

Hey, Macie seems to have a little trouble with dairy, too--what is this thing you do????