Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More newborn pics

Okay, here's some pics I took the other day. I will probably use one of them for the baby announcement, so act surprised if you see one of these again!




This last one is of Blake. It was taken by a real photographer (Stefanie, who did my maternity pics), hence the better quality :) I think he and Cullen look so much alike as newborns it is uncanny. Of course, Cullen has more hair, but that is about it!

Last night we played Sorry with Seth and Kyle made up some "crazy cards" and put them in the deck too, they said things like: "flail your arms until your next turn" and "wear a crazy hat for 2 rounds." Friggs, being as weird as us, absolutely loved it. In fact, he had so much fun he was inspired to sing us this song, set to no discernible tune:
I had the funnest day ever
In all America
and the world and the universe
not leaving any place out in the world
Some days I get spankings
cuz I need them...
but not today.
I want to do only things I want to do,
but I don't always get to.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good pics! Cullen is adorable. I like pic #4 and you're right he does resemble Blake quite a bit in his face. Glad to hear things are going well for you.

da momma said...

yummy yummy newborn! sweet lil sngel! Great pics! I want your camera! What do you have? That song is hilarious!

The Stringers said...

Nikon D60. For these I used a fixed 1.8 lens. I do love my camera!

larshannon said...

Best song, ever.

Amy Porter said...

I'm so glad that Mark and I aren't the only ones that make up crazy songs!! Of course, I've known yall have done this for a while...but it still makes me laugh!! Great pictures!! I'm SOOOOO ready to come down there and get my hands on that tiny guy!!! Not too much longer...yippee!!!!!!!!