Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Numbers

1/2 inch: depth of water covering floor of upstairs bath when I checked on Friggs in the shower today. He had plugged the drain. It is a shower only.
1: number of times Friggs turned the sprinkler on me.
1: number of books I've had to read in the last nine days (not acceptable! Library, open!!)
2: number of hours Kyle and I spent training Blake to stay in bed last night.
4: number of times I got up to use the bathroom last night.
5: number of times Blake has climbed into the top bunk in the last two days, even though the ladder is not on there.
6: number of items Daisy has completely eaten in the last two days.
9: number of days kids have been at the house without leaving, thanks to swine flu and everything being cancelled.
12: number of buttons I've fished out of Blake's mouth.

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Funny... cabin fever and you still have your humor.

Cheryl said...

Good news.... Library opens next Monday!!!!!!!

Jill said...

you guys should have come over. i was feeling too sorry for myself about having to stay home for so long that i wasn't thinking straight. sorry~