Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter

Okay, here are my Easter pics - very belated, but oh well. I just got Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, and it is very addictive. I have had a lot of fun learning cool ways to edit my photos. I didn't use it for all the pics, just the first 3. It is incredibly slow on my computer. Really makes me want a Mac!
Roger and Beth. I Love this picture! Kyle took it.
I think I should frame it.

Claire (Andy's girl) painting an egg


Easter eggs!

Laura (Roger's girl) Both girls are so pretty! I didn't get a portrait pic of Maddie this time, I will have to try again soon.


All the Bennett grandkids


My boys on Easter morning.

4 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love how everyone is in their pj's for the easter egg hunt pic.

da momma said...

fun to see Roger...its been a long time
all the kids are so precious

larshannon said...

Love all the pictures. What a cute group of kids. That is exactly how I remember Roger from 15 years ago.

SheridanLeftwich said...

I love that picture of Roger and Beth! Actually, I love pictures! I secretly want a new camera. :)