Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Week at Grammy's




Well, the kids got to go to my mom's for a whole week while I was a counselor at camp (more on that in the next post). They love it there. Well, Seth does, I'm not sure Scooter really cares where he is, although he does adore Grammy and Papa. Kyle took them on Saturday and arrived all ready for work, Seth too. I love how Seth imitates everything his daddy does, work gloves and all. They spent the day clearing out brush.
Kyle left on Sunday and Friggs had a whole week of learning to read and write, fishing, playing outside, feeding all the animals, and generally being in grandkid heaven. Here's a cute pic of him and Papa after fishing. He wanted to eat them, so more than once, Papa cleaned and cooked little bitty fish! Now that's love.


This is Friggs and Scooter driving the golf cart. Scary thought





Here are some bonus pics of Blake, because, hey, he's cute.



Posted by: Kim

4 comments:

Sarah said...

WAHOO!!!! New Posts and pictures! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of the boys driving the golf cart! They are adorable!

Tamra said...

Yay! Looks like lots of fun. I need to get out to Grammy's and Papa's myself one of these day.

Good to see y'all over the weekend. Let's not be strangers (or at least any more strange than we are naturally, I suppose).

Sarah said...

Okay...we should have guessed that with two posts you're down for the count on your "everyday" comments...haha! Just giving you a hard time!

emblair said...

Your boys look so much like you....sooooo cute!