Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Blake!

It is hard to believe that Blake turns one today! This year has flown by. I don't feel like I really got to savor his first year like I did with Seth. I cannot imagine life without our Scooter. He is snuggly, playful, and easygoing. It is so fun to see the boys finally play together now that Blake is old enough. He adores Seth and is usually a participant in whatever weirdness Seth concocts. I love watching them and knowing that they will always be best friends and I was around to watch the beginning of it. Anyway, here's a nice montage of the first year:


Two days before!



Two days after!


Two and a half weeks old. My friend Stefanie tooks tons of beautiful pics. If you are in the Dallas area, you should use her. She rocks.

Angry Troll


Lion head, courtesy of Friggs

His usual expression - a big smile



A toothy little grin!

His one year pics are awesome and were taken by Wes Yoakum while they were down for a visit. There are many good ones, you can check out the rest here.

5 comments:

Lisa Hanna said...

Hey you guys! Blake's a cutie, as well as Seth--the stuff you write about him keeps me laughing! Glad we can keep up with your precious family.

Anonymous said...

:D i have beautiful cousins.
yay
-shayla

Kelly said...

He is such a cute little guy!! Thanks for letting me celebrate his special day with you all.

MISS YOU, Kim!! Be safe on your way home!

Tamra said...

Yay for Blake turning one! Glad we were able to share in the b-day extravaganza. Did you dispose of the "water fluts" after everyone left? :)

emblair said...

He is too stinkin' cute!!