Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday pics

Well, here are the promised cake eating pics:

Here's the first taste of sugar/chocolate in his little life!


He didn't act very excited. It was more of a hushed reverence. He looked like "Sweet manna! Where have you been?" And then he went to town on the cake.


I love this pic because I think he's in sugar shock. He just paused in the middle of eating and stared into space for a good while. He drooled. Then he went diligently back to work.


Had to share this one! The next week I let the boys watch a movie together - the first time Blake has been even remotely interested in Baby Einstein, I might add. I love this stage because Blake finally can interact with his big brother and it is his favorite thing to do, even at the high cost of occasional attacks and frequent mishaps that result in bodily harm.

1 comment:

Chaz & Shayla said...

so sweet!!
they are getting way big.
by the way chaz and i have a blog now too>>>chazandshayla.blogspot.com