Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What makes Jesus laugh?

Friggs does. So, we're playing a favorite game of ours on the way home from church. If you were to name the game, it might be called "Sarcastic Disposal". I usually start the game by saying, "Friggs, I don't even like you. I think I'm gonna throw you in the trash!" To which he laughs and says, "No..." in a very drawn out and knowing way while crinkling his little nose. (Don't try this with your kids unless you're certain of their confidence in your love.) Then we all laugh at the absurdity of Seth in a trash can. Then he says he's going to throw me in the trash can. Then we all laugh and say, "No..." This time the game went on for a while as Seth and I traded suggestions on who or what we should toss in the wastebasket: Grammy? No... Mom? No... Blake? No... The car? No... What got Kim and me rolling with laughter was when Friggs said, "Should we throw Jesus in the trash?" I could hardly stop laughing enough to join him when he said, "No..." Anyway, we thought Jesus was probably laughing at that one.





In other news, Friggs has been on a new shoe kick. He's always been oddly fascinated with shoes, but this is a different fascination. Literally, he wants to wear two different shoes. He's so weird. And what's worse, he often puts his shoes on the wrong feet. I decided to put a picture of his shoe choice from yesterday to illustrate my point. He had on two left shoes, one tennis shoe and one sandal.





And I also wanted to include some of Scooter's new pastime. Foot-munching. And Kim took a picture of his fat rolls to include as well. What do you call the equivalent of a double chin when it's on your rump?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhhhhh, how we miss Seth at our house...Kim, you need to come soon!

Sarah said...

While this is still funny and still an enjoyable post...its time for another one...remember Kim the whole "stay-at-home-mom" thing we talked about???

da momma said...

Hey girl! Your posts had me laughing the whole time! Your family looks so fun! This is Whitney Coker, now Terrell...Big hugs to you!