Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First Post

Kimberly made a judgment error this evening. We have been kicking around the idea of creating a blog, so she made the comment a few minutes ago, "Why don't you create our blog tonite?" This is where she demonstrated her misplaced trust in me yet again. She should know me well enough by now to anticipate that I would create a blog with a weird name and put pictures on it that she will find, well, let's say "less than ideal". She will feign indignance and say something like, "I don't want my blog to be so weird!" This is where I will laugh at her and point my finger at her while crinkling my nose. I will reference her judgment error and insist that, deep down, she loves weirdness. Hence her love of me.
I mean, for crying out loud, people, we've been married nearly nine years. Who among you would have trusted me to create your blog? That's what I thought. So, let the wild rumpus begin!

No comments: