Thursday, February 28, 2008

Down On the Farm

Okay, part of me is a bit reluctant to put this weird story out there for all to see, but surely you nursing moms can at least relate to this feeling, so I'm putting it out there. Nursing sometimes makes you feel like a cow. 'Cause you kinda are. A cow. Providing milk for this small helpless thing, getting engorged and leaking and the whole nine yards. Never before has this been so amazingly evident, until today. First, I must explain that the P.C. term for boobs around our house is "chichis" . So, I was nursing Blake when Friggs, always good for a little mealtime entertainment, jumps up on the bed and commences to sing: "The chichis give us milk, the chichis give us milk, hi-ho the dairy-o the chichis give us milk." That's right baby, MOO.

2 comments:

Jana Kay said...

Wow! You know what is scary? I'm sure I will be singing that in my head when I start nursing...thank you Kim!! :)

How funny!!!

Sarah said...

hahahahahaha! This was good for several minutes of entertainment. I can't even tell you how much I'm laughing. So far, this is my favorite Seth story!