Sunday, February 10, 2008

Got Kale?





So, many of you know of my "Kale Shakes". For those who don't, I use kale (a leafy green vegatable) to make my breakfast shakes. I use my VitaMix blender, throw in some kale, frozen fruit, various other veggies, and a little fruit juice and blend it all up. Kim detests them. They're good for her, so, that's par for the course. Friggs and I, however, love them, and had one just this evening. I was watching him drink his when I came up with a campaign idea for this much-maligned veggie. Got Kale? Ok, Ok, so I "borrowed" the whole idea from a similar milk campaign, but I think mustaches look better in green.

2 comments:

Carlsons said...

Yall haven't changed a bit! You always make me laugh. Kids are adorable! Love Lori

Sarah said...

This is SOOO Stringer! Albeit...seeing Seth drink a green "shake" and looking at the green mustache on Henson does NOTHING for the morning sickness....uggghhhh....nasty! : )