Sunday, August 1, 2010

What the ladies want...

Seth: Mom, I crack you up everyday, don't I?

me: Yes babe, you sure do! All the time. Do you know that's one of the major reasons I picked your dad? (then, backpedaling a little bit) Well, he was a Godly man and I knew he would be a wonderful father, but any guy I married would have had to be those things. Your dad made me laugh all the time.

Seth: And you picked him because he chewed with his mouth shut.

me: What was that?

Seth: Dad. When he was eating. He chewed with his mouth shut. Girls notice these things, you know...

3 comments:

Tamra said...

Sharp as a tack, that boy!

Amanda S. said...

Haha! I always try to get my boys to have better manners by using the "girls won't like it" tactic. Hasn't worked so far...

Amy Porter said...

That is hilarious!!!