Monday, June 28, 2010

Boring Day

This summer when the little boys are napping, Seth has to read, write, or draw. He always picks reading so sometimes I have to force him to sit at the table and write and draw. I know, call the authorities, I'm horrible. This is the book he wrote the other day: (I have to write it out b/c he wrote in yellow and the camera wouldn't pick it up)

Page 1: "Buring Day"
Page 2: big "X" to show nothing is happening
Page 3: "Look on bak-"
Page 4: another big "x" - 'because still nothing is happening' he told me...
Page 5: "I can't beeleeve it." (pictures of kids sitting looking angry)
Page 6: This is the werst day ever.

The end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Seth,
I read your book. If you come back to the farm (loved your June visit!) I promise you will NOT have the worst day ever - hurry! Hurry! Love, Grammy

larshannon said...

Funny how even when fun, cool things happen all day long the day can be boring because of a fifteen minute lapse of fun.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family photo of the Stringers at Maddie's cowboy birthday party! Sweet, sweet boys!
Love,
Grammy