Friday, June 4, 2010

A Second Helping of Blake Doings

Blake is a Messer. He's always been a Messer. He has slowed down a little bit these last few months, but I have a feeling he will always be into something. If you missed the first review of all the things he gets into, click here. He is so hard for me to get mad at for some reason. He reminds me of when I was teaching. There was always one kid who was always in trouble, but I had a hard time not laughing about it. They still got in trouble, but I was also cracking up inside. Around here it is nothing for me to go get a camera, take a picture, and then go get the spanky switch. I try really hard to not laugh, so maybe he thinks taking a picture is just the documentation phase of discipline? Who knows.

Blake helped himself to some cold pizza while I was getting dressed

Another day, another snack: velveeta

Frozen peas and a lid full of water. So refreshing!

Art time

The bountiful harvest. He is always getting into the Cheezits even though he's not supposed to. This time he outsmarted me and stashed them in the barn. Unfortunately, Cullen sniffed them out.

Painting concealer onto my glasses.

Just getting out of the shower and getting dressed.

4 comments:

Stacia said...

That's hilarious. I love that he's such a stinker and you are a good mom for getting all the moments down in pictures.

By the way, that last picture of him is YOU! If he had pigtails and a dress I would swear it's a baby picture of you.

Hope you guys are feeling better. Looks like we were the culprit of stomach bug #2. Sorry!!!

larshannon said...

I swear "messer" kids are born with a special I'm-so-cute/funny/clever gene so they can survive!

Tamra said...

That stink pot is too cute!

larshannon said...

I would love to see you the next time we go to SA! I'll keep you posted.