Sunday, March 22, 2009

Newest Niece


I'm a tad late putting a pic up of my sister's daughter, who was born in January. I drove up to Winnsboro right after she was born, but Kim and the boys have yet to meet her. She is very cute, as you can tell, and she is bound to be spoiled. She is, so far, my parent's only granddaughter. And, apparently, we can only concieve male children, so she may be the only one ever. My sister, Kali, and her husband, Justin, are very proud of her. She is doing well. In an effort to prevent wrath from my sister, I cropped her out of this picture. Hopefully soon she will send me a whole family picture. They also have a son, Carter, who is 9.

3 comments:

Amy Porter said...

Oh my goodness....what a cute baby!!! BUT--I'm mad at you for NOT TELLING WHAT HER NAME IS!!! Ok...I feel better. She is super cute!! I know Kali is proud of her!! Thanks for posting this...just what is her name?!!

The Stringers said...

Kyle did neglect to tell the name... it is Chanie Wren Wallis.

Sarah said...

Okay, good...I was going to get on here and berate the poster for not telling a name. What a cutie...how did I miss that Kali was pregnant???