Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Moment of Thanks

I am now officially done with nausea (whoop!). It ended pretty soon after New Year's around week 14, making 3 weeks earlier than the last 2 pregnancies. It was awful and exhausting, but it's over! I would just like to take a moment to thank the man who has gotten me through this. Now, Kyle did a great job and helped all he could and was extremely understanding of my need to stay absolutely horizontal when I was sickest in the evenings. But, he doesn't get the award. The man who helped the most was with me almost every evening. He was a nice distraction because his day was always worse than mine. He even threw up more, so I could hardly complain. Who is this man, you might ask? Jack Bauer. That's right. I had never seen 24 before and someone kept telling me how much I would love it. So, I started with season 1 and I watched them all! In case you don't know, the current season is season 7! That was a lot of dvd's!! But, well worth it I assure you. So anyway, thanks Jack!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

I absolutely LOVE 24!!! Mark is begrudgingly watching this season with me. I missed lsat season, though, so will have to rent it. :)

Sarah said...

I'm with you...100%. Jack's a good man for getting you through!