Monday, September 29, 2008

Sorry, Mom



My mom asked me point blank to not share this story, asking "Is nothing sacred anymore?!" but I just have to because it was so funny. Seth likes Daisy just fine, but Blake and Daisy are the best of friends. Their favorite activities include: licking, being licked, sharing food, sharing toys, chewing on each other's toys, and chasing each other. The other day Friggs and I were at the library and Kyle, in all his wisdom (sorry, babe) decided it was a good and acceptable practice to leave Scooter and Daisy alone together in the living room while he fixed something on my car (thanks, babe!). He comes in and checks on them every couple of minutes and everything's fine. The last time he goes and checks on them, he opens the door to hear intense giggling. The kind only babies are capable of when they think something is hilarious and they are laughing so hard they are out of breath. He steps into the living room to see bits of fluff scattered about. Hmmm, odd. Wonder what that is. He looks over and sees Blake crawling across the floor, the rear end of his diaper completely gone and shredded, and Daisy alternately barking with excitement, tugging on the back of his diaper, and licking his bare bottom. They were having the time of their little lives. Kyle was glad it wasn't a poopy diaper. So gross. So stinkin' funny. I arrived just in time to see the evidence:



11 comments:

Amy Porter said...

Oh my goodness...I laughed OUT LOUD reading this! Hilarious! I wish I could've seen this! Thanks so much for putting this story on here! I loved it!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen... this is a keeper and I am so glad that you spilled the beans... thanks for the laugh this morning.

Arwen said...

How hilarious! Thanks for the great laugh!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little hiney I've ever seen! Sweet precious boy!

Love,
Mom

ps - Sorry Mom? sure, sure

larshannon said...

So funny! Thanks for sharing even if your mom might be mortified!

Cheryl said...

That is so funny!! Glad you shared that story. Way too cute to keep to yourself. Thanks for the laugh!!

Kelly said...

That was a hoot!! Cute little bottom!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Gabe said...

That is an awesomely funny story. Cheryl shoved me in front of the computer and said "you have got to read this!" she was right! Funny stuff...

Tamra said...

Oh my word. HILARIOUS!

Need to find an excuse to get together. Is having your ice chest good enough? :)

Lisa Hanna said...

Ok, I laughed my head off! Definately a story to be shared!

Aleasha said...

That is such a great story!!! I loved it! The pictures are awesome too!!! Such cute little boys!