Tuesday, March 4, 2008

For Karen

Our crazy friend Karen Urhan asked us to weigh our heads because she believes her husband has an unusually large noggin. Her head weighs 10 lbs and she claims his weighs 17 lbs. If you read our comments, you can view her bizarre request for yourself. Kim and I were intrigued to say the least. So, tonight we weighed our heads. Now there's a sentence I never thought I would ever type. Kimberly's head weighs 9 lbs and mine weighs 11.3 lbs. So, Karen, rest assured that your head is normal (If you consider us in that category), but I think your husband may need some sort of cranial reduction surgery.

3 comments:

Karen Uhrhan Chawner said...

Thanks for weighing your heads! I knew my husband was a freak. He did ask me to clarify the weight of his head. It is actually 16.6 pounds. I rounded up.
I can't wait to carry his large headed freak children in my womb.

Sarah said...

Karen...remember that on Jerry McGuire the little kid tells Jerry that "the human head weighs 8 lbs."

Sorry to leave a comment for Karen on your blog, Stringers! : )

Anonymous said...

SO FUNNY!!!

That's not the only thing you have to look forward to when you have a freaky big head. EVERY time we take Trey to the doctor, the doctor looks at the number the nurse wrote down for his head circumference, and then he frowns and remeasures. Then, he looks at me, and he looks at John, and then he measures OUR heads. He plotted our heads on a chart that showed that we both were literally off of the chart, and finally, last time, he put a copy in his file so he wouldn't have to keep rubbing in the fact that we are an entire circus-freak family of lollipop heads. We haven't weighed yet, but of course, we will tomorrow!