Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving


This is one for the wedding video....well, one can hope. SEth was kinda sweet on Mallory. So adorable. Seth had the whole week off for Thanksgiving, so I took the boys up to Winnsboro for the first half of the week while Kyle was still working. We had so much fun! The Porters came down one day and we had a big time - the kids played on the hay, and Gloria pulled them around in a wagon behind the four wheeler.


This is the only photo I got of us three. Seth took it. Obviously.

This is the Porter's newest cutie, Luke.


Pa with Cullen. Glo-Glo and I are so last year whenever this guy is around.


Seth abslolutely loves Man vs. Wild, so one day Gloria and I played "Survive in the Woods" with them and we showed Seth how to build a shelter/ teepee in the forest. Holy Cow, what a hit. He cut vine to use as rope, and green branches to weave in and out. At one point he said "I'd be fine out in the woods, and all those other babies would go cryin' to their mamas!" Then later he said something about "boys who can't do this must be wearin' pink panties!" (WHOOP! Yes, my kid just quoted Bob D.) Anyway, he thinks he's ready to go live off the land.



We also went horseback riding...



I also (finally) took some time to get fall portraits of the boys:






Why I had boys: little slim cut wranglers.

3 comments:

Amanda S. said...

LOVE the pictures! Blake really looks grown up, especially in the last photo.

larshannon said...

My boys would love to play with yours in that super awesome shelter. We need some land...

Amy Porter said...

I have been SO behind on blog reading! I guess Mallorys birthday, a round of flu for us all, christmas and then strep throat has something to do with that! So that is why I haven't commented on here! I LOVE that first picture! Man, we've got cute kids! Ha!! Thanks for the shout out! I love this post! Your fall pics are AWESOME!!