Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kaufman Girls Weekend






Last Weekend I met my best friends from Kaufman at my mom's for the weekend. She spoiled us and made fabulous things to eat. We didn't do much. I did get to take pics of Stefanie with baby Merrick, which was fun. We did shop on Saturday, but other than that we just talked and talked and talked and basked in each other's presence. It was awesome. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such friendships. I think a large part of the reason we are so close is the hardships we have endured together: fertility struggles, marriage problems, depression, you name it. We had some years of trial! but, you grow closer when you are helping each other and praying for each other's daily struggles.
Being with these girls makes me also thankful for my San Antonio life. We are so happy to be here and God has blessed Kyle with a great job, us with a fabulous church family, and me with wonderful friendships here, too. I really feel they've deepened over this last year.
Here's how my brain works:
- I've known my Kaufman friends 7 years.
- I've known my San Antonio friends for 3.
- How awesome is it going to be when I've known them 7?

Thank you, God for awesome friends!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just want to say that i red your blog .be happy that someone see it