Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving - part 2

After we visited Winnsboro, we went to my parents house on Tuesday and stayed through Sunday. My dad's whole family came out for the feast, which was awesome because I don't see them nearly enough. Mom set up dinner in the barn at a huge table and we sat on hay bales. She is a wonderful hostess! The food was amazing, of course.

My cousin J.J. with her daughter Caitlin and my aunt Joyce - so good to see them. So many relatives I didn't even take pics of, but I was so thankful to see J.J. in from Oregon and Tyler in from California.
I don't know what other families do when they get together, but we hitched up toboggans behind the golf cart and pulled the kids around. Even Cullen loved it.
His favorite activity was getting rolled around in the new duffel Kyle got for Christmas. He would screech if you tried to remove him.
And we all swang on the tree swing. So fun!

Kyle and I in the hammock
Grammy and Papa with all the grand kids. It was so cold! Look at how the kids are all scrunched up!


Grammy with her boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it should be, "Kyle and me in the hammock."

The Stringers said...

Dang. It should. Spell check tried to tell me it should be "swung" instead of "swang." But they're wrong.