Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pregnant - For Reals

Yes, we are pregnant again! Apparently we got pregnant directly after miscarrying the false pregnancy. We have had a sonogram and there is a little peanut in there with a heartbeat! I am 8 1/2 weeks along now and feeling quite horrible - the real reason for not posting much. I started getting sick at week 5 this time. I think that's earlier than usual, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I am of course quite thankful for the awful hormones that let me know everything is as it should be. So far I feel just like being pregnant with Seth and Blake - not throwing up, just wishing I would so that it would be overwith and I would feel better. I usually start feeling better about week 17. Praise the Lord for phenergan! I get my cerclage Dec. 5, this time they'll do a spinal. I'm used to just general anesthesia, so I'm a bit nervous, but I reckon I'll get over it. My due date is June 26!

17 comments:

Amy Porter said...

Of course we are thrilled for you guys and pray that everything goes just perfectly and your sickness is over quick! Hold off one more day and your child can share a birthday with Mark...even more incentive to name him/her Porter!

Christy said...

Oh yeah, Kim! Congratulations, and you are in my prayers for your entire pregnancy to go well.

da momma said...

YAY! God is good! But you knew that! :) Love ya! w

Melissa Taylor said...

Hi - we are friends of Kyle from Camp Deer Run. Congrats on your pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor about you...and the good news is, it's true! Congratulations! And especially, Hooray for Morning Sickness!!

The Oliverios said...

Congratulations! That is super freaky - my sister Steph is due the SAME DAY!

Arwen said...

What wonderful news! We are so glad for you guys and will be praying that all go smoothly! By the by, June 26 was Reed's due date as well. We love ya'll!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Congratulations... Praise GOd... hope you get to feeling better soon.

Cheryl said...

Congrats!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

CC said...

So glad you are sick! Oh wait that's not quite right...hmmm

J/K Seriously congratulations! Now we will have more kids close to the same age!

Jill said...

how is it that we live across the street and i didn't know this until reading the blog. i think we need to start walking again...or just meeting in the front yard to catch up. anyway...congrats!!

Stacia said...

YEAH!!!! Berly, I know it's always a long battle for you guys so I'm so happy for you. Hang in there. I seriously would spread food on the coffee table and make my children fend for themselves during my early week of pregnancy 3rd time around. :) They won't remember they were neglected...

Anonymous said...

God is so good! God is so good! God is so good! We are so blessed!

This is great fun - of course WE are not having morning sickness!
We are praying for you, your family, and baby often, as always!
Love you,
Mama and Chuck

emblair said...

Soooooooooo exciting!!

larshannon said...

Huge congrats to you and your family!

Sarah said...

We're so very happy for you guys, for healthy pregnancies, and yes...even for morning sickness! I still love the cheshire cat grin! So fun!

Tamra said...

Things have been a little nuttier than usual lately, but I wanted you to know (at least via Blogger till I'm a decent enough human being to call) that I am SUPER excited for you guys! Let's plan a get-together soon. What does your December look like? Love y'all!