Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween and other happenings

Okay, sorry for the blogging drought. We have just had too many things going on. Plus my inherent laziness. Anyway, without further ado, may I present halloween pics:




Batman and the fat little dragon.

Princess Claire (seriously, isn't she just a beautiful girl?) and Batman.

Side view of the dumpy dragon. Amazingly, he did not complain about his hot costume. He looked so cute toddling around I could hardle stand it.

Mom and I went to a B&B in Fredericksburg and had a great time. We shopped, ate too much chocolate and ate at really nice restaurants. The next day we hiked to the top of Enchanted rock. It was a lot of fun, but work! It is 38 stories tall. I didn't feel so bad about the chocolate after that... We hadn't been on a girl's trip since I had kids, so it was really great to get away.

2 comments:

emblair said...

LOVE the costumes! And you and your mom look so great!

larshannon said...

I was about to say that you and your mom look great, and then I look at Em's comment. Crazy how in sync we are.