Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yeesh!

Seth is not very fond of drawing so one thing Kyle does to encourage him is to draw with him sometimes. I often make him draw, but since I screw up stick figures, I figure Kyle's in charge of drawing with him. So, one day this week after Kyle goes back to work after lunch, Seth shows me some pics that Kyle drew. I asked about the first one. He said it was "Blake as an alien." Okay, fine, cool, whatever.
I asked who the second drawing was of and he said "you." I said, "Nooo, that woman's short and fat! I'm not short and fat." He looked at me like I had said something very wrong, and while laughing, replied, "Yes you are!!"


He also showed me the picture that he drew of me. While it is a great effort, I couldn't help note the similarity between myself and the alien in the bar in Star Wars :)


2 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

Maybe he just had alien on the brain from the first picture Kyle drew. Surely right? My kids always draw me with big hair. and since my hair has always been naturely curly I am little (ok a lot!) self conscious of the big hair. YIKES!

emblair said...

Hilarious! He really did get the Star Wars pic dead on!