Monday, June 16, 2008

Praise God Anyway

Alright, Praise God anyway, but the house in Kaufman is not selling. Bummer. Without going into boring detail, they came back with some ridiculous ideas about the appraisal and what needs to be fixed and such and it would bring the price down way too far. So, we will rent for a year and see how the market is doing. So, the good news is that I no longer have a crazy week of packing. I know God is taking care of us , who knows what He has up His sleeve! We had a wonderful time in Arkansas with our friends. I'm sure we'll write more on this later, but for now I shall recuperate from the 10 hour car trip today.

posted by: Kim

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sorry to hear that about your house. I know that feeling of house deals falling through all too well. This season for us has been a wonderful time of spiritual growth. Praise God!

SheridanLeftwich said...

Bummer about the house. A year of equity wont hurt though. Hope you enjoy your day of rest! Wish I had one.

PS the house keeper you recommended drinks way too much for me. Please recommend another. :)