Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Marin Blankinship

Anyone who knows the Bennetts knows that we grew up with Randy and Mark Blankinship and consider them brothers. It is a tremendous blessing to all of us that he and his wife, Tamra, just a baby girl, Marin Grace.
My mom is the most awesome, diligent prayer warrior I know. I am not on her level! Don't get me wrong, I pray all the time, but I think I'm more of a sprinter than a long distance runner (yes, I'm working on that). But I have fervently prayed, most every day for years, that God would bless Mark with a loving family. Isn't God faithful?!? I just praise His name for this sweet family. Tamra has no idea how much we adore her and we are all so excited to have a new niece! Welcome to the world, Marin! We love you so much!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Kimberly. I envy your photo talent! Marin is sooooooo beautiful! Tamra rocks! Mark endured labor very well. Let the record show that I held baby Marin FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waha! Mama

Tamra said...

Those are great photos! We're so glad you all were able to share in Marin's first few hours and look forward to all the wonderful times that await us. Love y'all!