Monday, December 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

8 shows I watch:
None. Really. Several years ago I decided I was too addicted to t.v. and so I slowly weaned myself off. Plus, I don't like reality shows and I don't have cable. If I had the Travel Channel, Animal Planet, and all those goodies... but wait, there's a reason I don't get them. I know my self too well! I am currently watching 24 on dvd and loving it. I am now on season 4. I still miss Arrested Development, Friends, and Alias. All of which I would still watch if they were still on...

8 favorite restaurants:
-Bangkok Cuisine
-Esparza's (in Grapevine - does that even count?!)
-Freebird's
-Le Madeleine's
-Macaroni Grill
-Silo ( I can afford it maybe once a year...)
-Water Street Oyster Grill (Corpus)
-Chick-fil-a

8 things that happened today:
-slept really well (unusual)
-went to doctor
-had another good sonogram
-heard Seth sing "Joy to the World" very sweetly to everyone in the office
-was non-queasy enough to actually cook lunch - thai food
-took a great nap
-continued re-reading Breaking Dawn
-showered AND shaved (major bonus!)

8 things I look forward to:
-being finished with Christmas shopping
-making toffee and wassail for the holidays
-seeing Seth's face on Christmas morning
-really showing instead of looking "thick"
-being through with morning sickness
-reading another good book (any suggestions?)
-seeing a movie with Kyle
-going on vacation (maybe...)

8 things I wish for:
-godly children
-a long, loving marriage
-to make more close friends here this coming year
-my Kaufman friends to move here. Sarah too.
-our house in Kaufman to sell
-healthy pregnancy
-energy to keep up with my children
-cute shoes that fit my wide feet

8 people I tag:
-Sarah
-Laura
-Colleen
-Amanda
-Kelly (she hasn't posted since June. Maybe this will guilt her into it.)
-Sheridan
-Camille
-Stacy

4 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

That was fun.. in regards to your reading... I finished all 4 of the vampire SM books and loved them and seeind the movie tonight with my husband... I am so pumped have you seen the movie yet and I agree about Edward... nice.
You need to read the next SM (stephanie meyer) book her latest for adults.. I am currently reading it called the Host and it is just as catchy... a little different and hard to get into the first 5 pages but so good after that. I have not finished it yet so hopefully it ends good... Also another of my favorite authors is Stephanie Plum (funny series about 19 books) and Jodi Piccoult (19 minutes, Change of Heart and Perfect Match) she has alot of others as well... but great reads and can not put the book down. Good luck and you have any favorites let me know... I read alot here bc the TV shows are old here and not really interested in Asia news... Go Figure.

Christy said...

I have recently reread (and given as a gift) Sharon Baldacci's "A Sundog Moment" I highly recommend it!

Kelly said...

your guilt trip worked. you should be proud.

Amanda S. said...

Um... So all my bookmarks got erased and I haven't seen your blog in awhile. Was that Amanda you mentioned me? :)