Friday, February 18, 2011

Life Around Here

Life has been busy as usual and I have not picked up the camera as much as I should have, but here are a few happenings:
I admit I get frustrated trying to lose those last 10 pounds, but Blake did this, not me.
A short but interesting phase: for about 2 weeks you just never knew what you would find in there when you went to change a diaper. He would stuff anything from matchbox cars to cheezits down there. I guess the kid needs some pockets.
So annoying. I had cleaned/made the boys clean their room just the day before. Why do I bother? Sometimes I feel like Sisyphus!


1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

BOys are so much fun... great pics and even better memories... I heard a devotion the other day from a mom with a child that just left for college and she stood before us telling us stories about when her boy would eat and then lean up against the glass and leave fingerprints all over the glass and then when her children would eat popsicles she would wrap them in seran wrap to keep the clothes clean (she was a bit OCD)... she stood there with tears in her eyes as she said the next line "as I watch my kids leave for college I would give anything for finger prints on the glass again"... a great reminder to us moms as we are always picking up messes and hoping for some "order"... this phase will be over before we even know it but it will be a phase we will forever want back... You are a good mom... I love reading about your children.