Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Seth saved up 200 tokens for doing chores and cashed them in to go bowling. It was a huge hit!! We had so much fun. Blake loved it too. Cullen didn't care.




By the way, I wanted you to see the difference between the last two pics. Our digital camera broke last year, the little one we throw in the bag when I don't want my big one. After researching, I decided the best little point and shoot digital camera under $200 would be The Nikon Coolpix S220. Don't get it! The white balance compensation is all off. On auto, it turns most everything yellow, as in the bottom photo. The top photo isn't very good at all, but it's the best I could fix it with editing. Auto does fine in sunlight, but not indoors. So, if you want a good a good indoor shot, you have to go in and manually preset the white balance for each new setting. Kinda negates the ease of a point and shoot.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go Seth! Love it!

BTW: I would have told you to get a Cannon PowerShot. The old one that we had took as good of pics as my Nikon D60 does on auto. Granted...I don't have the D60 to use it on auto all the time, but still...that Cannon was a fantastic little camera!

Amanda S. said...

Fun times! I love to bowl. What bowling alley did you go to?

Tamra said...

That does look like fun! And sorry about the camera thing. I've been using my work camera for a quick point-and-shoot, figuring it was fine as I used my personal camera for work for years. Sad to see that little perk go.

Y'all left the bib and stuff. Want it back in 2 months or shall I send it home with Jill? It was great to see you over the weekend!

Anonymous said...

What precious little bowlers! I adore these boys! When I saw Seth write down the books of the New Test.in church it made my heart sing and sing! Being Grammy is great fun! Mama