Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mean Mom Award

I'm pretty cheap and unsympathetic to the grocery store pleadings of my five year old. So it should not have been so surprising when today he looked at me with confusion and asked, "Mom, what is Kool-Aid?" (pronounced like it was a very exotic sounding word). Apparently he heard about such wonderful liquid goodness from school. At home he gets water or milk. Poor kid. I ought to put a kool-aid packet in his stocking or something.

To top it off, here are some angry baby pics. Apparently, pumpkins really tick Cullen off. Is it so wrong to love angry baby pictures? Cause I think it's really funny. He got happy for a very short while and I got some cute ones.pumpkins make him sleepy!


This is his "Joey" face. "How you doin'?"

7 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... love the hat and he looks like his daddy in the last pic.

Cheryl said...

Ha - I love the last one! Quite the lady's man for sure!

Amanda said...

Kim, these are adorable! It's hard not to laugh at angry baby faces. But I have to say your little guy has the sweetest looks! Love that last one. :)

Sarah said...

cute, cute, cute...Cullen is looking a lot more like Seth these days!

Logan too has been obsessed with what in the world kool-aid is...he got it in his end of the year bucket from his teacher last year. Jarrod and I vowed to fix a pitcher of it this summer, but it just didn't happen...kool-aid was such a great treat in the summer growing up. Maybe I'll have my mom fix it when we go to her house next and it can be a grandma treat...

Amanda S. said...

I like angry baby pictures as well. Love the last picture! That is TOTALLY a Joey face! So cute.

Amy Porter said...

Oh my goodness...could he be any cuter?!! I want to see you guys! Cullen is getting so big! He definitely has the Joey face down! He is just too cute, I can't even handle it! :)

Jill said...

that last picture is hilarious! such a cutie :)