Friday, April 3, 2009

Maternity Photos



My dear friend Stefanie drove all the way down from Kaufman and did my maternity photos for me yesterday. She does all my maternity and baby pics and she is awesome. In case you are in the DFW area and ever want to use her, here is her info: Stefanie Reese, Reflections of Faith Photography, 469-261-0211. She is very talented at working with natural light and settings. Anyway, I have to admit that the idea of having all these portraits made of myself seems incredibly vain to me, except for the fact that I am pregnant, and I always feel so special when I am pregnant, like I am walking around with physical evidence of God's great blessing on my life. So, I love maternity photos and have an album for each kiddo. I will say that yesterday was crazy! It was nice and sunny, with sustained 35mph winds!!! It was very hard to work with, but that's okay. We took the pics in Gruene, some at Gruene Hall and the Gristmill. Such a cool place. We pretty much took pics all day, with a couple of breaks for shopping and lunch. I would never take so many if it were a paid session, but I am her guinea pig and I do what she tells me and we try lots of things and have fun. She took over 400 pics! Don't worry, I won't make you look at them all. That many pics means that a few turned out perfect. I also asked her to take pics of Kyle and I- something I realized we haven't done (professionally) since our wedding! I love them.

If you want to see the rest, check facebook or click here.

6 comments:

Amanda S. said...

You are the most gorgeous pregnant woman EVER!!! Thanks for sharing these. :)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love your hair and the fact that you can still fit in regular jeans is amazing... you go girl... pretty hot I might say... and no worries about feeling vain... this is your time.

SheridanLeftwich said...

Wow! Great pictures! You look awesome!!!!

Kelly said...

You are gorgeous! I'm very jealous of your figure! Mine looks about that good right now - oh, but I'm not pregnant....

Arwen said...

This is Randy...

Nice gut, Kim!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Y'all are just a photogenic family all around! Those will be so special for your baby someday!