Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trip to Mom's

I took the kids to Mom's for a few days last week to meet my friend Sarah, and her two kids, Logan and Ellyse. Logan is Seth's dearest friend and they had such a good time. Here's a pic of them fishing with Papa:

Seth cast his own line and hooked and reeled him in all on his own. So proud.


Also, meet Jane Ross. Lesser known sister of Betsy, perhaps? I don't know, my kid names things so weirdly. It's a ribbon garter snake that we found at Mom's and I caught for Seth. We also caught a brown skink, and they now live together in the bug house quite peaceably.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for letting us tag along or letting us come or something! We had a WONDERFUL time! Can't wait to see you guys again tomorrow!

CC said...

Seriously, Jane Ross is weird, but Friggs is normal?

'Cause I'm sensing some hereditary naming patterns.