Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Future blackmail

I thought it would be fun to include a recent picture of Scoot. Kim and I both find this picture hilarious. Isn't it great? It will be perfect to pull out on his first date and show to his girlfriend.



Also, look at Kimberly and Seth on a "roller coaster". Kim considers it a perk of having small children to be able to ride the kiddie rides. Seriously, she won't go near a REAL roller coaster with me, but she gets all excited about a eight-mile-an-hour ride at Sea World. At least now she can ride them without shame, "Oh, no, I don't like this ride- look, I have a little boy with me." Well, don't let her fool ya. She's having more fun than Friggs.

1 comment:

Amy Porter said...

I'm not a roller coaster rider either...so we need to go to Sea World together for sure so I can "be forced" to ride the kiddie rides, too!!